The Page Library
The Page library provides for access to environment variables. The Page library includes the functions env and url.
The env Function
The page:env function can be used as part of any KRL expression. To retrieve data about the pages environment.
The following parameters can be passed to page:env:
- caller—the URL of the page on which the ruleset is evaluating
- ip—IP number of the client
- rid—the rulesetID
- rule_version—version number of the ruleset. Not that these are monotonic, but not sequential.
- title—the page title of the calling page.
- txn_id—the transaction ID of this ruleset evaluation.
The url Function
The page:url function can be used as part of any KRL expression. To retrieve data about the calling page url.
This gives data about the calling page URL (i.e. the page where KBX planted tags or on which they were manually planted). It does NOT give data about the Event Signal URL.
The following parameters can be passed to page:url:
- protocol—the protocol scheme (e.g. http, https, etc.)
- hostname—the complete hostname (e.g. www.windley.com)
- domain—the domain portion of the hostname (e.g. windley.com)
- tld—the top-level domain of the hostname (e.g. com, org, net, etc.)
- port—the port (defaults to 80 if unspecified)
- path—the path portion of the URL (e.g. /archives/2008/07)
- query—the query string, if present (e.g. ?vxx=_ADJKLD&q=foo)